Essential Insurance for Home Offices

Home Office Insurance is suitable for those self-employed people who work from their homes; people like professional consultants, and small light manufacturers such as hobbyists, woodworkers, IT consultants, graphic designers, Ebay traders, potters, etc etc. The necessary cover is usually for damage, loss or theft of such essentials as computers and business records, stock, public liability and employee liability, and income loss as a result of any of the above.

The simplest and lowest cost way to buy insurance is usually online because you can often get a quote quickly and pay by credit card but home office insurance is a more complex matter so you would really be best advised to speak to a specialist broker who is authorised to conduct such business by the Financial Services Authority. Quotezone offer a mixture of on-line and telephone/email contact with FSA approved and regulated Financial Advisors so you can get personalised quotations for your home office insurance and compare prices too.

Copyright 2011 All Rights reserved